A stripy skinny scarf pattern. Knit in the round with stockinette stitch.
This scarf is knit in the round in stockinette stitch with double-pointed needles. This creates a scarf that is seamless and warm, and the edges will not curl. Prepare your fringe before you knit and you’ll be sure not to run out of yarn.
• 290 yds of DK weight yarn in Colour A
• 290 yds of DK weight yarn in Colour B
(Yarn used in photo: Fable Handknit Pure Baby Alpaca, 100% baby alpaca. Colours: #16 and #06.)
• Size 6 (4 mm) double-pointed needles, set of 4
• Stitch marker
• Tape measure
• Yarn needle
• Crochet hook
• 22 sts x 30 rows = 4 ins in St st
• Length: 67 ins
• Width: 2-1/2 ins after blocking
Find your free knitting pattern here: link