Cute Caterpillar Free Toy Knitting Pattern designed by Natalia Slobodyanik.
Materials and tools:
• green color yarn (I used less than 40 g);
• pink color yarn (small amount);
• yellow color yarn (I used less than 40 g);
• white color yarn (I used less than 20 g);
• red color yarn (I used less than 30 g);
• matching knitting needles;
• two black half beads for the eyes (I used 5 mm in diameter);
• black embroidery thread;
• tapestry needle;
• any material for tinting (I used red pencil);
The toy is knitted flat. I used “Flora” by Kartopu (100% acrylic, 230m/100g) and a pair of knitting needles 2.0 mm. The toy is height – 13cm, length16 cm tall using the materials mentioned above.
Free Pattern (website requires log in for free pattern)